Tuesday, June 3

Story #7

"What are you trying to do?! Let go of me!" she screamed at him as he dragged her out of the restaurant, and her date.



"Saving you from hell, I told you not to turn up for this date with that jerk!" he replied angrily as he threw her arm back at her.



"You never cared how I felt when you went out with those other girls! Why should I care how you feel now?" she answered as she stomped her way back to the restaurant, leaving him out alone in the dark.





flashback
"How much longer do I have to wait? They've been in there for ever!" she told him.
"That's cause your mum's kissing my dad goodbye, so just give them a minute will you?" he answered.
"Kissing? What's that? Show me," she asked, curious.
"Oh alright. This," he grabbed her and touched his lips onto hers.
"Eww!" they both broke away, clearly disgusted.

No comments: