Sunday, June 22

Attended CIC's confirmation mass today for the '08 CIC fifth-formers.
Pictures will be up as soon as I get to grab them from Tracy's blog or from her via msn.
Went out with a whole bunch of mad people to watch Kung Fu Panda yet AGAIN.
Found it even more hilarious this time, maybe cause Tracy, who was seated on my left while I sat beside the walkway, was giggling and laughing her head off.
Or maybe cause there wasn't a Malay kid beside me whispering to his mum he seriously needed to pee throughout the WHOLE movie the first time I caught it.
Julian&Victor, oh you godbrothers of mine owe me BIG time man! Don't even think I owe you just by listening to me rant and borrowing me books. I will rip your throats out. Grr.
Jack&Tracy, thanks you guys heaps for lending me your music players throughout the weekend! Jack you're the most awesome guy friend I've ever had and Tracy your songs are awesomeness. Pass me the pictures soon aite Tracy? (:


Death Cab For Cutie.
Satisfies my hunger for music.
That's some good music there.
But if you don't find it awesome as I do, bless you and your own preferred genre of music then.
Yummy song with a catchy beat and a more-than-4&1/2-minutes-long intro.
This is some seriously good satisfying music.





You pop into my mind every few minutes, only to linger for a minute or so at the very least.
Yet in that one minute, I cover you up with so many other things, just so I can drown you out.
That, is how I live with myself everyday now.
By avoiding and escaping, no, denying these thoughts, I free myself from unnecessaties.
With this, I continue with myself.
And for a few moments, just when I let my guard down;
You're back in my mind, a haunting melody.


"I won't sit around, I can't let it win now"

No comments: