Friday, June 13

Oogway&Tigress

"Jealousy
steps in when one wishes not to share a certain thing/person with another person

Hate
comes from one who wishes to be just like another person

Frustration
is when one fails to get things done his/her own desired way

Anger
feeds on one's unhappiness towards another person

Isolation
rules out the possibilities of letting one have his/her own -happily ever after-

Loneliness
is a haunting and horrible feeling when one lacks the company of another"





I stared down the dark alley while squinting my eyes
Hoping to make out a dark shape that was gradually appearing
As it came closer I found myself backing away in disbelief
How could it be that it was you standing right before me





Friday the 13th.
I honestly believe I wasted my past week in school.
Only thing we did in school this past week was to get our papers back, raise our hands if we got questions wrong for teachers to complete an analysis report, go for recess, only to go back to class to rot our butts off.
Oh poop, I was walking with Harveena to the canteen on Thursday and I saw there's only around 150+ days till the three-lettered major examination late this year.
We both kinda freaked and screamed, but the feeling soon left us as the canteen was calling out to us.
Talked for a bit with her before we had to run upstairs for a meeting.




We're leaving people!
Handing over our duties to the next batch is such a bummer.
It's saddening too, makes me go all emotional.
But I'm pretty sure it isn't only me who feels this particular way, right?
We gonn' touch the sky, cause we're skyhigh.
Teehee. :D


Remember folks,
"There are no accidents..."

No comments: