Sunday, June 15

11.11

Just when you think it's safe to leave your hideout


The one place you hid yourself in to avoid a certain consequence



BAM!




It hits you right in the face.


And you fall. Hard.


You don't want to feel this way.


But considering the time you're left with, what else is there to do?


Hold on to each other, stay close while you still have each other for company.


Because when one leaves, even if that person is to return, things might not be the same any longer.





I'm sorry if I'm scaring you.
I'm just being me.
I might be kidding but I might be serious, even I myself can't tell at times.
But please, at least permit me to find something new about myself through you.
That is all I ask of you.
Please?





The memories.
The laughter.
The tears.
The hugs.
The talks.
The games.
The problems.
The things we shared.
The fights.
The quarrels.
The meals.
The walks.
The support.
The help.
The calls.
The messages.
The notes.
The letters.
The trips.
The movies.
Those, were THE times. Our times.




You're the one who's gonna do the rescuing, not me.
So save your breath, and show the world what you've got.
I'mWe're waiting...

No comments: