Wednesday, June 11

Commotion of Emotions

I'm feeling quite wordless right now.




Why you ask?




Mumsy.

Tomorrow.

Op to be rid of her cataract problem.




Crap bulldung moose entrancers.




I'm scared like poop here.




I apologize for the choice of words for this post.




Why not you try not to worry when your mum's about to go for an op?




Even after having watched "Kungfu Panda" beside a Malay kid who couldn't stop telling his mum how much he needed to answer Nature's call,
I can't seem to remain cool and calm and act all unaffected.




Okay, maybe I am capable of hiding my worrying from my parents whilst at home.




But I'm quite positive tomorrow I might need a miracle to get through school.




Oh craphole, I think I need some liquor. =T


Humour me please.

No comments: