Friday, June 20

I'll die trying

Okay first of all just ignore the post title. Couldn't think of anything else to write. =/

Mad Hatters' Ball @ Pulai Springs - 14.06.08


Top(L) : Me, Mel
Top(R) : Me, Jourdy
Middle(L) : Mel, me
Middle(R) : Me, Jourdy, Mel
Bottom(L) : Jourdy, Mel, me, Jack
Bottom(R) : Mel, Jourdy, me, Jack


It's official.
I'm no longer engaged. lol
Death Cab For Cutie's "I Will Possess Your Heart" is my current music drug.
Switchfoot's "Learning To Breathe" is slowly creeping back onto my music drug list.
Any other form of good music please don't hesitate to tell me the song title/artist, and I'll check it out. Thanks.


Saturday
Attended SDJ's IU day before leaving for church.
Had practice in church then left with Mel to fetch Jack and Jourdy before heading to Pulai Springs.
Sold lucky draw tickets with Jourdy and Jack before dinner was served, pictures at the start of this post(credits to Interactor Melanie, THANKS HEAPS ily!).
Thanks Mel S for the ride, and Int. Melanie, Jourdy, Jack, Mel S for the fun and laughter.
Note : I provided Int. Melanie her first glass of Shandy. Yummy no? x]


Sunday
Woke up early for mass in church where I noticed a lot of things I haven't really taken a good look at.
Went home for a while, then got mum to send me to Dataran for the spastic fair.
Met up with Int. Melanie, who was walkingwandering around aimlessly with Int. Zeke, Int. Jourdy and Jack behind her.
She squealed when she spotted me and I joined her with her wandering.
She bought herself a green balloon and me a blue balloon(!) which Bryan very conveniently burst after I left it in Zeke's care. )':
Int. Mel left soon after and left me there to fend for myself.
Watched Indredible Hulk with Mel S, Jourdy and Jack when we couldn't take the heat anymore.
Almost fell asleep during the movie, but surprisingly managed to stay awake.
Mel S dropped me home before the three of them headed to church.


Monday-Wednesday
Almost cried and attempted to scratch my eyeballs out more than 17 times.
Got kinda confused with all my silly thoughts and absurd dreams that I went a wee bit haywire.
Wondered when the meetings will ever stop.
Still ongoing as I type this.
Bah.
Friggin dreams. Making me not think straight.
Though they were a kind of sanctuary I looked forward to running to every night.
Messed up during choir practice. Sorry girls. ):


Thursday
Not as confused as from Monday-Wednesday.
Had lunch with Jourdy, Jack, Brendan and Mel S at Secret Recipe.
Horrible basketcase service there.
Slow and very inaccurate.
Fairly infuriating indeed.
Thanks for your time guys! Sorry if I made you miss practice.
Thanks Jack and Brendan for being so concern about the taxi I was taking home.
He was a funny Malay man who told me it didn't matter where you study so long as you have the heart to.
He was also trying very hard to convert me into being a Muslim. Funny cartoon character.
Though the two boys he picked up right before reaching my house stared at me like they never saw a chinese girl in baju kurung before.
Ish. I was about to bite them but then I realized they'd taste real awful. Bleh.


Friday
Emotional day could say.
Loads of things to think about were thrown at me right in my face today.
Not as confused as I was about that particular thing on Thursday, but confused about some other stuff now as well.
It's kinda bugging me, but I'm trying my hardest to deal with it.
Thanks a whole lot Mrs. Emilda!! From the bottom of my heart, really. (:
So bear with me and permit me to go a lil haywire for now please.
Thanks Mercy for the hanging.
Really needed all the silly giggles we had of old men walking around and darker than caramel people.
I seriously think I'm gonna miss hanging with you most cause we've gotten closer than ever as hanging partners this year after all the hanging.
Teehee. Huggla buggla guggla oreoius! ["Ugly man" XD Hi-knife!]
Venom(the cheerleading squad I was in last year but not anymore)'s getting pretty darn awesome.
Watch out contenders, you people going down! :D




Auditions for the upcoming Xmas play to be held tomorrow afternoon and at night.
Anyone interested please contact me or anyone else in the youth, or better yet just come for the auditions!!!



"He shone like a radiant beam, wiping out all else in sight."

No comments: