Thursday, May 29

Home bound

Stayed at home the whole day today after being out almost all day yesterday.
Didn't have a proper breakfast, lunch was a lonely one and went out for dinner.
House got struck by lightning(I think), saw sparks coming out from computer main switch on the wall.
Freaked and ran to maid along with Cino to feel unafraid.
I HATE rainy days with thunder and lightning.
The deafening sounds are freaky and watching lightning is beautifully horrifying.
I watched lightning once, while waiting for my dad who was about an hour late to pick me up from school.
By the time the rain started falling and thunder boomed its way into my fearful heart, I was stuck in the bus stop shelter, scared like crap and wet cause of the rain beating in.
Lucky it was only a trip within the main powerbox downstairs that cut off our electricity.
Found out I freaked for nothing, but I was still kinda jumpy.
At times like these I find having Cino around has helped me a whole lot.
I wonder how it would be if she weren't around anymore...

Caught "Speed Racer" late last night.
Quite an animated movie but I must say the race tracks were totally out of this world.
It's funny at some parts too.
But was kinda distracted cause it was freezing real bad.

I don't know why, I just can't help getting emotional sometimes.
By emotional, I mean, getting angry, or pissed, or sad, or even happy.
All sorts of emotions.
I miss those jokes though.
That joke showdown. That was downright hilarious.

On the way back from dinner today, I laughed myself to fits in the car.
Apparently mumsy wanted to go check on paps who was supposedly having a "tai-chi" lesson nearby our place.
Drove over to the area and saw a familiar move from afar which paps always does with a silly grin on his face at home.
Yet, from afar, EVERYONE looked so, well, wilted. Old.
So mumsy went nearer and I didn't see paps around.
So we went home instead.
My paps, he loves his fishes a whole lot. And I mean a WHOLE lot.
So while laughing my head off in the car and all, we were thinking maybe he was done and went off for a meal with his "friends".
When he came back about half an hour after we arrived home, he said he skipped the lesson and went over to one of his "friend"-'s house instead to feed the dude's fish.
Sometimes I wonder what he would be doing if not caring for his fishes.
Oh well, not a big surprise at all now is it?

My friggin msn won't sign me in.
I is no happy.
I want bites stuff.
Grrr. >=B

"This 'Pretend' game, will I get stuff out of playing it?"
You'll be one excellent actor if you can get it right.

Tomorrow's Friday.
Someone.
Please.
Bring.
Me.
Out.
Please.
='C

No comments: