Friday, May 16

Happenings of past two days

Hello all, Merce just left my house about 20 minutes ago so i haven't got my hands on the pictures from yesterday and today yet.






To Mercy : I'm sorry if I wasn't a good hostess and all. And for the fact that I made you come home with me earlier cause of a stupid dumbarse migrain/headache. Sorry a billion times over. ):

To the rest; Cal, Adeline & Sarah : I love you all heaps and thanks for coming over to brighten up my spirits! It was a good baking session. And we all tried out best to come together. Thanks and sorry if I was weird in any way.










Will take some time uploading all of them cause my comp really lags a whole lot
AND not forgetting the camera ran out of memory in school today.
Guess we like taking pictures a lil too much. x]










Pictures taken are solid evidence of many different things.
Kinship, friendship, memories, crimes, sceneries, you name it.
Sometime ago I stumbled upon a friend's blog after 3 months worth of not visiting it.
On her blog, I read "Too fascinated by Creations".
It got me thinking and I realized the best gift we've ever received from God other than life would probably be Creation.
I took a chance to take a good look at everything that happened today.
Cause watching our time left for sec school ticking away, I don't think I have much time left to 'record' and 'save' all these pictures in my mind.
Watched our class video Phoebe compiled today.
Apart from getting Jess emotional and all, what with all the happy couple's pictures(I won't say who x]), we've had some mad times in class, haven't we? (:
I enjoyed today a whole lot. Really.
Though SOMEONE very proudly landed us in a total frenzy for a while today,
SOME OTHERS involved got quite excited to show their friends their moves,
The ONE who helped while she was in the middle of something,
Even the ONES who were cheering us on though everyone was screaming their throats out.
I heard you people, even though the noise level was extremely magnified today, i wonder why, I felt and appreciate the support. You guys are very nice people, me like. :D And so,








THANKS A WHOLE MOUNTAIN PEOPLE.













" Sara : You rock Serah : You stone. "




Seriously, you guys rock my socks.
You can sorta tell how much you guys matter cause I'm typing this entry with a stupid migrain/headache bugging me. Bugger.
I had an awesome sec school life.
I wouldn't say everything's been great, not hitches and bumps and falls at all cause they happen from time to time, but hey, bring it on people! With all I have, what's gonna stop me? xD





Okay, I must apologize, I'm a teeny bit high right now.
Stupid headache. Poophead. Making me feel like poop. Pfft. Teehee.















Today's a special day.
Apart from being teachers' day, it's also a day I got my godsister, Wenli.
2 years worth and crying and bonding and laughing and joking,
We might not be the closest 'sisters',
We don't run around the whole school telling everyone we love each other a whole lot,
We don't hang out during recess at all,
And we certainly do not have heart-to-heart, let's-trash-things-out talks all the time.
I still love her to bits. I really do. Not in a wrong way. x]
She's not exactly one who gets teary and all.
She's a strong kid, even though she breaks from time to time, she prefers to do it alone.
She thinks she's poop and all sometimes, but she knows better.
I'm not always there for her, though I really want to be there, I don't want to make it harder for her when I'm not around for her anymore.
I hold back for fear that she might rely on me too much.
I step in from time to time to give her 'wake-up calls', or so she says.
But I really don't know how else to watch over her and stuff.
2 years.
Cool right? I know. x]
2 years.












To Wenli my mei, my rock, my kid who insults my taste of music sometimes, a little sister I always wanted to look out for :

Don't look back at what you haven't done if the task is overdue
Don't get frustrated if you can't make it for an event just cause you have to be somewhere else where you're needed more
Don't ever not tell me that you're sick and stuff, it hurt to not be one of the first to know
Don't think that I hate you, because I really don't
Don't assume that people will understand you without you showing yourself to them
And don't ever cry over someone, cause if you do cry, for one thing they're not worth the tears, but if you cry, I'd knock their faces inwards that others'd think the Click 5 sang a song about their ugly toothless mouths, "It's empty...".
Love you deep deep, just in case you
ever forget. C=









p/s : Went Friday's with Merce, Mel and Swarh.
NO mudpie. :'C Sorry if I made you guys broke and waste your money and stuff. SORRY INTERACTOR MERCY, INTERACTOR MELANIE AND INTERACTOR SERAH. ): I had fun goofing around with you girls and all. Love you three heaps!

2 comments:

Malaria Max said...

You is use enter key wayyy too muchh..

Serah said...

Friday's on Friday was nice! ^^ The company made every penny (or rather cent) worth it. Let's rob a bank and do this every week. XD