Tuesday, May 27

Rushes in my head

The lights are dim
You play your song
We stare at each other
All night long
Who ever said that
Silence feels wrong
What you and I share
Is a special bond


Let's play a little game!
It's called "pretend".
You familiar with it, no??


Picture this
You can either choose to :

Have a roomful of all your favourite stuff;

OR

Have your favourite person in the whole world with you.

Which would you pick, and why?


You know what?
I'm okay if someone says something nasty to me.
I'm not okay if that someone suddenly becomes nice and treats me as though nothing has happened.
It's like I did something wrong, but you're telling me I can't really help being so stupid.


I prefer to keep quiet nowadays.
First, I get to listen.
Second, I don't make things worse than it already is.
Third, I don't need to think of what I'll say next.


I've lost many friends
I've gained many friends too
Does this mean I'll lose my current friends and gain new friends in the future?


One whole uneventful day, coming right up

No comments: