Friday, May 23

AHHHHH.

HAPPY 17TH SI WEI WEI !!!
[you're sooooo old now lol]





We're all just about done with exams.
As in, we're done with all the papers for now, but the exams ahead will come pretty soon I feel.
3 more major ones, two being the most important ones of our sec school lives...

Oh bother, we'll have fun when we can and whenever we want to! :D


Watched "The Chronicles of Narnia : Prince Caspian" today along with Merce, Shar Linn, Tracy, Si Wei and Agnes after having lunch with Shar Linn, Merce, Serah and Mel at Summer.
Food was as usual, hard to eat but awesome to consume.
Movie was okay, effects were quite impressive I must say.
Water dude ate the eviler-than-the-evil-king bad guy! *cheers*
The petal-lady character appeared again!
More 'ugly men' and shorties!
Cute mice too!
Had a good time laughing at the gay clothes, the facial expressions of one particular shorty, conversations with the cute swordsmanmouse and all else.
Fann fell in love with King Edmund, Tracy with the big flying griffins(?) and we were all quite fascinated by the whole movie actually.
Not that bad a movie, worth paying for a good laugh lasting for 2 and a 1/2 hours.


Please. Can you not treat me this way?
It isn't the first time and I'm peacock-head sure it won't be the last time.
Can't you see it stings for someone else when you do something?
When I saw you, I felt like crumbling into a little ball and crying my eyeballs out under a table or anything I could hide under.
You make me feel like poop by the littlest things you do.
You make me hate myself.


AHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Holidays are on for two weeks!
Look out, world, I'm going to get the economy moving a lil.
If you get what I mean. Teehee.


You gave me a dare, now watch me do it.

No comments: