Tuesday, May 20

Lollipop

First things first,
Chenelle's "Hurry Up" is really starting to irritate me.
I'd choose Oasis' "Half The World Away" or Hellogoodbye's "Dear Jamie... Sincerely Me" over that song any day.
Some Opeth perhaps?
That'd be awesome to my ears.
Sakit telinga, all the ringing and all.


Ever got comments from your mum or dad that stabbed you right in the heart?
I get one almost every other day now that my elder sister's missing in action at home.
No one to talk to or scold other than the youngest brat at home, that must be horrible for my parents.
I have no idea why it happens, but everytime I get my hands on a new cell it either gets spoilt or well, get spoilt.
And every time that happens, even though it's bad enough that I have to mourn over the loss of the only little piece of technology I carry around everywhere with me, my dad accuses me of being "chu lu".
Fyi, it means unfeminine or clumsy in some ways.
Mumsy, on the other hand, says I have a smelly towel just because I hang it on my computer chair everytime I'm done bathing.
It might not seem like a big deal to any of you reading this, but it does hurt a teensy lil bit on the inside.
It gets me frustrated that they just speak their mind and after that they act as though nothing's happened and the whole world lives in peace.
And so, if you'll excuse me, I would like to scream and roar for a bit.


RRRAWRRRRRRRRRR !!!



AHHHHHHHH.
Sorry. They just make me feel like poop sometimes.
I'd rather feel awesome or something unpoopy, you know?

Anyways.
Did I tell you I saw a Musang sitting ever so relaxedly on the piece of glass of the airwell in my house?
Guess not.
It was BIG. MASSIVE. HUMONGOUS. WHOA MAN O_o
We, meaning mumsy, me and my maid, have no clue how it got into that part of the house since the bloody arseholic basketcase drunkerd contractor said our house was gonna be made of an enclosed area filled with thick walls.
It was bigger than my dumb pirate dog Cino for goodness sake!
Danggg.
And it had paws and claws and dark circles around its eyes and a tongue and everything!
Don't worry, I got mumsy to snap photos with her cell.
In the midst of all the squealing and screaming and pointing and gasping and all else of course
Now we all know where the crap it's left on the glass piece comes from.
That contractor's going down, down, down, down. [cue for blink182 music]

My internet connection is honestly weird.
It indicates it's connected on the modem, but when I click for my mozilla to load it says problem loading page, while my msn signs in like it usually does.
Then when I reboot the modem, the mozilla loads for about 3 pages, while my msn's stuck at the troubleshoot.
Then the modem goes even more cuckoo with the internet bulb thingy not lighting up.
I take in about 30 minutes of its 'tantrums' before it goes back to normal and very obediently connects itself to the internet with everything working.
Talk about machines having a mind of their own.

Poor Cino's getting a bad scolding downstairs.
I can hear mumsy ticking her off like Mahathir resigning from UMNO and getting all the other ministers to do the same.
It did happen I did, the latter I mean.
I heard something like that on the radio while I was taking my bath.
Politics, leave me out of it. Complicated as goo.

p/s : 3 more days, 3 more papers. All AFTER recess. Stupid schedules done by the system. Bah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

april here. not adeline

i wonder are all parents like that. sometimes a small matter can hurt us easily. well, i think its because their your own family members. if the one that trying to stab is someone else, i don think it would be that pain. saying things that they don mean. altho u know they don, but still.. there's something there. ah, well. parents.

sara, u're the only one that hang your "smelly" towel on your chair! cos im like this (you're not alone) x)

anyway, my daddy has been calling me that ("chu lu") since the day he saw me drop my phone on the floor by accident. and blame started dragging my mummy in too. cos we both are the same. phone always hilang/spoilt.

i tot we (linn and i) are the only one with problem with our modem and msn. it is seriously pissing us off. signing in and out like thousand times in a day. and some annoying ppl actually im trying to attract attention or something. =.= really thing im so free and got nothing better to do.

sorry for the super long comment. cos i felt the same way too reading ur post! XD so till here

-amahlee!-