Sunday, May 4

Tag

Got tagged by Julian dear my godbrother. >=T




Instructions: Remove 1 question from below and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post.





1. At what age do you wish to marry?
Who said anything about getting married.



2.If you can turn into anything, what do you wish you can turn into?
A star in the sky.



3. What job are you doing now?

I ain't got no job.



4.Where is the place that you want to go most?

Anywhere in Europe, provided I speak their language.



5.If you have one dream to come true, what would it be?
To have a future that'll allow me to be happy with what I'll be doing then.



6.Do you believe in seeing the rainbow after the rain?

I need not believe, it has been scientifically proven that rainbows will appear after rainfall.



7.What are you afraid to lose the most right now?

Basically all that I have.



8. What cheers you up for the rest of the day?
Some quality "quiet!-gimme-a-moment-to-breathe-and-think" time



9.If you met someone you love, would you confess to him/her?

Given my present situation, I seriously doubt so.



10.List out three good things of the person who tagged you.
Julian?
He's kept himself sane,
he's not entirely hopeless
and he's my godbrother.
He had to come together in a "package". Pfft.



11.What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?

I don't think I'll ever get an other half, thanks very much next question.



12.What type of person do you hate the most?
People who assume and lie.



13.What would you do if you won a million dollars?

Dollars? As in USD?? I'd built myself a castle somewhere where I can experience all four seasons.



14.What is your ambition?
Anything that's got to do with music, that's me.



15.What would you wanna be after you're dead?
I wanna be someone who's at peace.



16. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
Nothing. I'm me because it's me.



17. what is your favourite color?
Red. Black&white. Green.



18.What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Everything is important to some extent, most important, hmm, the relationship I share with everyone I know probably.



19.What happens if someone said something nasty to your face?
I'd gladly take the comment and do some serious reflection if it makes sense.



20.Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
There's always a reason to what causes something to happen. So I guess yeah.



I tag :
No one. Bless us all for midyear.


~~~

5 things found in my bag
Pencil box
Brush

School books
Pieces of used paper
Tissue



5 things found in my wallet
IC
Money

Name cards
Receipts
Photos

5 favourite things in my room
Soft toys I sleep with
Pillows&Bolsters
All my junk (:
Books(other than school books)
Colour of my room


5 things I always wanted to do.
Eat as though I need not care about my size
Make and perform my own music
Scream at the top of my lungs and have no one care about me when I do so
Be that someone others tell me I can be/am(but still not quite there yet)
Find someone that really wants to listen to me blabber about nonsensical nothings


5 things I'm currently into
Horrible jokes, as in real bad ones
Driving myself insane
Famous amos cookies
Music with good lyrics and a good tune
Anything and everything except my studies unfortunately


List out the top 5 presents you wish for
[Believe me I KNOW I'm materialistic but here goes]
A portable music player I can bring around and put in my pocket everywhere I go
Clothes clothes clothes
Accessories
A new cellphone
& the last one I'm still in the midst of thinking


The person who tagged you is : Jourdan Tay Peng Jiang


Your 5 impressions of him/her
weird, funny, very unpredictable dude who seems like a maniac when he starts drumming


Tag 5 people:
No one. Again.

No comments: