Sunday, July 6

Bugged out

You know when sometimes you think about something so much that from "nothing" it becomes "something"?
Well, it's currently my biggest issue now.
And it's not exactly something I want or expect to happen.
Phew, am I tired. Even thinking is exhausting. Imagine that.


Venom(my ex-cheer squad) is the current champion for the Cheer 2008
Southern Regional Competition. Screamed my guts out along with many other supporters today. Was awesome seeing how much better the squad has gotten. Routine was plain awesome. No need to say anymore. Congrats girls! Extremely proud of you lot. Go! Fight! Win! =D


I'm going to try and keep it out of my head from now on. Heck, I might need forever to get things out of my head but I'm gonna give it my best shot.



Something to ponder about :

Let's say a lil kid named Brad is shown a picture of a dog by his kindergarden teacher. The teacher tells him, "This is a dog, Brad." Does this mean the kindergarden teacher is deceiving and teaching the kid something wrong by saying the picture is a dog when it actually is a picture of a dog? Imagine what kids think these days think after watching footages of violence, drugs and all the other negative influences. It's no wonder crime rates are rising everywhere.


"They cheat, they lie, they suck people dry."

No comments: