Wednesday, July 9

Letter(to no one in particular)

Dear 'you',


You know, others might be thinking that by now you'd be out of my head already. Of course, even I have wondered what would come to be if you felt the same toward me. I've even resorted to deceiving myself that you "see" me, and have noticed me. Unfortunately, lies are lies, they are nothing less but can mean so much more. And I found that from the first lie I told myself, a second one came up, then a third and a fourth and a whole lot more. Who in their right mind would ever let someone else in their head unless the feeling was mutual? Well, I for one agree with you, my stupidity astounds even myself. So forgive me for trying to forget you, as even though you haven't done anything wrong(or anything to me for that matter), I simply haven't the guts to allow another an entry into my mind. Please excuse me, if you will, the question of why I've taken a liking to you. For there are simply too many to name, and they're just about as easy to put into words as to attempt extracting blood out of a worm(which by the way contains only body fluid and nothing else). Yet for now, I find myself thinking and imagining thoughts of you and me. Even the dreams I've had, and I assure you that you don't want to get me started. Now you understand where the inspiration of my imagination had sprouted from. However, regardless of how hard it is going be, I will try my damnest, if I haven't already, to not harbour these impossible fantasies and get back to my priorities as soon as I find out how to not think of you. Once again, forgive me for speaking so openly and being so straightforward because honestly, I had to get this shit load off my head. Lastly, I haven't a clue why I'm even saying this but, I'm sorry. Goodbye.


p/s : I think, sorry I meant I know, I love you.
p/p/s : I'm absolutely going to burn this before I give this to you.



With much love,
'I'

No comments: