Tuesday, July 8

Buckle up

Sorry to disappoint you WenLi, but that would be a NO.
You will not have a "KORKORKOR" except for the one you currently have and always had who shares your blood.
Thank you.

~

Before you let things get out of hand, make sure you buckle up and expect the worst. Nothing beats being ready and prepared for a storm, unless you didn't expect one in the first place. If a storm's coming your way, there's no stopping it. So ready or not, here we go.

~

"Drum."
A soft beat starts.
"Strum."
A gentle, catchy tune becomes audible.
"Rum."
A pair of cups filled, only for you and me.

~

In the weirdest times of the day, I find myself thinking back of the times that I can recall we once had. And then it strikes me that you're gone.
Why couldn't you have not gone?

No comments: