Thursday, July 17

Of Cam Clicks and Cliques Pt I

Today's post shall be a caption-picture post dedicated to some people.
Don't feel like typing too much for now.
I've been searching for the right pictures since morning and I'm only posting it now; at 10.50pm.

~

Woke up this morning and felt exactly like this picture;
as if everything was swirling and uncertain for me.

~

For Yvonne, my sister.
[Anyone who messes with you, dies by me]

~

Interactor Julia.
[switchfoot!!! :D]

~

Interactor Yi Th'ng.
[Your designs do not suck one bit]

~

Calista.
[Cally Wally Pally is strong and brave]

~

Interactor Mercy.
[Caramel giler bapak girlfriend]

~

Interactor Melanie.
[We're gonna shine like supernovas]

~

Interactor Shar Linn.
[yes you're weird but I do love you heaps!]

~

Interactor Serah.
[You rock. I stone/rule :D]

~

Another for Interactor Shar Linn.
[Because you said
"You're my favourite person in the whole wide world"
during the handover meeting
and
"The feeling's mutual"
on my tagboard.]

So I guess it's almost time to say our goodbyes.
I'm sorry I couldn't fit everyone in.
And so I promise I will do a follow-up post.
To finish what I've gotten myself into started.
So if you want me to include you in the upcoming post,
leave your name just to be sure I don't leave you out.
If you want to be included again, leave your name anyways! :D

No comments: