Sunday, July 13

Trip to KL

12th July, Saturday
Woke up at 3.30am to get ready for the trip to Kuala Lumpur to support my ex-squad, Venom. Meeting time was supposed to be 4am, and I reached school at 3.56am but the ones there were all sleeping in their cars. Waited for the others to come and boarded the bus at 4.40am. Melody wrote a copy of the permission letter required to get on the bus which no one had told me about. Thanks Melody! Got on bus and sat with Mercy. Shared food and one by one we fell asleep. Thanks for the music and all else throughout the day Markey! Love you heaps. Left school at about 5am and reached the Putra Indoor Stadium, Bukit Jalil KL at 9.50am. Walked from the furthest corner of the carpark possible to the indoor section. Silly bus driver. By the time we stepped into the stadium, the judges were almost done measuring the cheerleading uniforms already. Cheer 2008 started not long after we got our butts seated. Jien still looked as awesome as ever, if not better. We definitely prefered Jien over the other emcee(JD was it?) anyday. Screamed my lungs out along with the clan that came along, had absolute fun watching the routines though it got quite tiring after a long while. There were about 3 different spectators who decided to sit somewhere else after having their eardrums pierced and busted by my screaming when they sat in front of me. Mercy and I just laughed and screamed louder. Especially All-boys teams. Lol. Spotted a dude who looked a lot like Jourdan from behind but when he turned around it was a whole new story. Eleanor and Denise were fighting over a cute guy, me and Mercy were quite disappointed that there weren't as many cute guys as we expected there to be. Venom was lasted to perform but I could tell we saved our loudest screams for them. The emcees were about to announce the team but we just couldn't stop screaming. We were awarded with stares from everyone and St. Mary's convent even helped out in the screaming too. Cheered for them with all our hearts and before we knew it, it was time to go home. Some of them tried getting teacher to let us have dinner in some shopping mall but teacher wouldn't let us. Ended up eating dinner at some place at Machap at bout 7pm. Left the stadium at 5pm and reached school before 10pm. On the way home I curled in my bus seat and listened to the others laughed their heads off singing to songs from their phones and all. Fell asleep halfway unintentionally. Got home before I knew it. Hit my bed at around 2am when I couldn't keep my eyes open. Travelling to and fro KL in one day is absolute madness but all in all it was fun. Everyone was saying it felt longer than a day. I guess it was cause we were all having fun and laughing and screaming. A tiring yet fulfilling day, I'd say.


Got to run. Wedding dinner of my cousin. Not really sure if it's the quiet sleepy-eyes nurse or the taller, long-haired fiery looking one. Later.

No comments: