Friday, July 25

Almost but not quite

When you get stuck in situations you find you can't handle


When you find yourself all alone, lost, in a bundle


When you stay on that one spot waiting


Hang in there, don't you stop hoping


If there's too much get a shoulder to lean on


When things may seem so dull and forlorn


But try looking another way around


For the end is sweet not a frown


So up up and away you go


Take a bow, here ends your show



So here I am, standing here and trying to be strong. I can't say I have come a long way now for there is more for me to discover. But for all that I've gone through, I have tried and learnt to be a better someone from the silly mistakes I've committed. I take no pleasure in distracting others with my foolish whatnots, instead I would very much prefer to stand aside and observe as the years go by. Whoever said it was wrong to feel? Indeed. Whoever said it was wrong to be affected by things that happen to us? I know the wrongs I've done today will not be the last of the ones I get to rectify in the future, for I have a long way to go. I look no further than the view I have been given and wait here now for the future to pass me by. Forgive me please, for I know not all the answers to the questions I'm asked, but seek the answers of the questions of my own.

No comments: