Sunday, August 3

The Unreal

I flew by the nightlife below me.

There was so much of everything to see.

A sudden cold breeze left me shuddering in midair.Now stood a wide field and the cottage I call home 30 feet below where a little old woman stayed.

I dove down and went back on my perch, waiting for the old woman to come over and drop my now chirping children and weary wife.

What struck me was a dark mass lying on the floor with the clothes the human always wore.

I learnt to stand on my own two feet that very day.

~

Stumbled upon that little passage and found it very interesting.
It got me thinking all sorts of things. Hmm.
Below are a few inspirational quotes about following your dreams.
Enjoy.


Follow Your Dreams

I have spread my dreams beneath your feet. Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
-W.B. Yeat

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.
-Henry David Thoreau

All men dream but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible.
-T.E. Lawrence

No comments: