Sunday, August 17

Don't worry

Hello all.


So it's the start of a one-week holiday, but I won't be able to enjoy this holiday. Why, you ask? I've been washed away with past year papers as holiday work in preparation for "war". Guess I should stop complaining right about now, wouldn't want to make a bore out of this post. To all fifth-formers, hang in there! This will all be over before we know it, and the best thing is :

"Everything's gonna be okay."

Right Clara(who heard it from my sister Lorraine)?
Last lap babies, it's time to sprint and full steam ahead I'd say. Though I wouldn't say this would be the last exam you'll be taking so long as you live, but this might very well be the last exam you'll take with subjects you haven't got an interest for. So play hard and study smart!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I like the people I sit in class with very much. There's Jess on my left, an empty seat on my right which my bag always hogs(which is very conveniently right by the back door of my classroom), Yi Ping right in front of me, with Pauline on her right and Sin Ying on her other side. The dynamic trio in front of me are the only volleyball players in my class, but they have a really tight bond for friendship. Sin Ying is one of the greatest few I've ever met since I started my secondary school life, hilarious, clumsy, insane and lovable girl; Yi Ping is been an athlete ever since I could remember knowing her, quiet and reserved at first, but I've been getting to know her better this year; and Pauline is this unpredictable laughing machine with all the funniest gestures and actions you'll never imagine even in your dreams. We converse in Mandarin most of the time cause we were all from Mandarin language-based primary schools. That must have been the reason why we were dubbed the title "MCA" by Mrs MJ, our Basic Economics teacher.
Anyways, we were about to head to the KH bengkel the other day when the trio started talking about personal hygiene. I swear, Yi Ping is one of the few people who are obsessed with personal hygiene. I mean, WHO PUTS THEIR BATH TOWEL DOWN TO WASH EVERY SINGLE TIME THEY BATHE WEI??? And the worst part is, apparently the whole family has this disorder. The bottom line is that 4 of us ended up laughing our heads off at Yi Ping cause Pauline was calling her an absurd person and made some weird jokes out of it. We turned up for class 15 minutes late cause Yi Ping and Pauline were laughing so hard in the classroom that they had to cling onto their chairs for support. It's really fun watching them converse, one of the few things that I find extremely amusing. Did I mention Sin Ying and Jess pick fights with each other all the time? Sure there's a lot of negative humour being thrown at each other all the time, but they're still as tightly-knitted as ever.
Thanks you guys for brightening my days in class! MCA wan sui! :D

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Caught 3 movies this past week.
Monday - The Mummy(the one with Jet Li as the dragon king bad guy dude)
Wednesday - 21(yes, I watched it again. Choi cute! Hee-haw xD)
Saturday - You Don't Mess With The Zohan(mad stuff this one)
And so it's safe to say, I AM BROKE.
Celebrating Jack's birthday a day earlier later today.[OMG it's 2.12am now]
JACK YOU ARE SO GONNA BUY ME LUNCH!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks Clara, for that random line you said to me during rehearsal just now and the big word you drew in my notebook. WOMBATS, SQUIRRELS AND CHUCK BASS!!!
Thanks Jack, for the past few days of hanging and the sadistic picture you drew in my notebook as well.
Thanks Serah, Joyce, Elfira, Dalbina and Yi Th'ng for drawing in my notebook! I'll take it out one day and cry when I think of you guys, and for that I thank you.
Thanks Jourdy and Vinny for replying my messages when it's really late at night.
Thanks Leroy and gang for hanging with me twice this week. It's too bad there weren't any tickets left for the cartoonized movie of Star Wars.
Thanks Mercy, Serah and Adeline for 21. *remember Choi steal everything in Vegas? lol*
Thanks Joyce, for being my bestest bestest bestest friend when I was weird on Friday. I'm sorry.
Feel better soon : Fanny, Cally Wally Pally, Jack, Joyce, Ceci, Nigel(cause his muscles are aching from doing 50 pushups lol), Vinesh, Mercy, Serah, Si Wei(real sorry about your book!) and everyone else who doesn't feel like they should.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I guess you really forgot.
But I can't blame you.
You're running out of excuses,
While I'm running out of time.

Till Jackson's birthday outing+dinner is over,
"Don't worry about a thing,
cause every lil' thing's gonna be alright."
-Three Little Birds, Bob Marley

No comments: