Thursday, August 21

BF stands for back and forth

There you go Jackson!
A dude from Sweden owns me. lol
And his name's kinda similar to yours too!


Needless to say, my newest superstar of interest and latest obsession still stands firm.
ED WESTWICK
I even started subscribing to all the awesome videos on youtube.
Told you I'm obsessed.
And the best part is, a lot of people agree with what I think :
Chuck and Blair do make a good couple in GG!
Was watching E! on tv today and got a sneak peek into season 2 of GG.
Chuck's gonna hook up with Blair again!
Of course, it'll be an on and off thing.
After all, quote Chuck "I'm Chuck Bass." end of quote.
And when Leighton Meester was asked how she felt when she read the script saying Blair(Meester) was going to hook up with Chuck(Westwick!:D), she squealed and said "I thought it was awesome cause everyone knows Blair and Chuck belong together! I mean, he's the only one who really understands her."!
Sigh.
I totally can't wait for season 2 of GG to be released.
FatalityYummy. Teehee!


Okay, just a random thought here.
Is it just me, or do I sound like an E! reporter??
It'd be best if you just ignored me.


Don't mind me, I watched two episodes of "Living Lohan" back to back today.
And I think I fell for Lindsay Lohan's little kid brother, Dakota aka Cody.
[taken at the 2006 Olympus Fashion week
where he modeled for some kids designer wear]
Cute little boy. Blond too.
He taught his grandma how to play basketball today.
Cute and sweet little boy.
Did I mention he was blond?
Don't know why he's a redhead here.
Not that I have anything against redheads.
Teehee.


Went out with Clara, Von and Paul last night.
Dropped StevetheTeddy off at his place.
Clara and Von went for a manicure.
Clara's nails are hot fuchsia while Von's are greyish purple.
According to Von, Clara took her "first" away.
Her first manicure experience, that is.
They were giggling like hyenas last night like it was no one else's business.
Oh and I became their hands after they finished their manicure for a while.
Didn't really mind though. Was amusing listening to their talks and giggles.
Then we fetched Paul from tuition.
Saw Jacelyn and Zoe there.
Screamed their names so loud I might have gave the other kiddos waiting there a fright.
Paul is currently discovering himself.
He made a new friend when we went over to Revelation located at Tmn Sentosa.
Drank Tom Yam soup and talked about relationships and infatuations.


PAG's starting tomorrow.
It's a church camp fyi.
Bet the kiddies are thrilled and excited.
Might even attended the Talentnite on Saturday.


Having extra Science class in school tomorrow.
Holidays? What holidays??


Till next time,
Say Goodnight and Go.

No comments: