Sunday, August 10

Flummery

Dear little foundling,

You aggrandize yourself too much. You fake sciolism, thinking others would take you for a wiseacre. You have become a bete noire, one who is avoided and kvetched about. You comport yourself with nothing close to shyness and hesitation. Hence the people have named you an extremely restive individual who flouts and hectors others. I pray that you won't not fall for the acts put up by those unreal myrmidons as I have told you many times of their false fronts. So please, dry your watery windows on your face already, abrogate this flummery and give us back that innocence of a child we adopted so many years ago. We miss you terribly.

Love,
Mama

_______________________________________________________________________________________


Cino my dog likes licking my legs. She licks them silly as if I'm some kind of tasty popsicle. And after she's done licking my toes she sleeps on my foot, numbing it within a few seconds.


I do not like Gossipgirl in books. Totally the opposite of the tv series, or the other way round.
How can Chuck Bass possibly be gay when he's like the only one worth swooning over in the tv series?! Omit the evil, always-turned-on side of him if you would, he's absolutely more preferrable compared to Nate Archibald hands down. I shall not say more because I'm very much aware of the dagger looks I must be getting from the fans of Chace Crawford. I am merely stating my views of the novel being a total spoiler compared to one of the awesome-st(is there even such a word?) tv series ever. Disappointing much.


Many thanks to Int. Serah and Int. Melanie as company for lunch on Friday. I love Mel's notebook, it's full of awesome recordings of her everyday of the year along with real life people reduced to
lovable images of stick figures. Serah has my notebook this weekend, can't wait to see what she's drawn for me! :D


In the midst of getting my test papers back right now. Not exactly a feel-good period kind of thing I know, but we're almost done peeps! Hang in there for a lil while longer.


Have two weddings lined up for me as a violinist already. Can you see the big bucks rolling in already? Cause I can! The one in March will be up in KL, expecting no less than RM150 from that one. The one on 2nd May would be my cousin, Darren(also Max's mom's brother) who recently got his head permanently damaged PHD in Australia. He asked me to be emcee randomly the last time he was back in Malaysia. I don't think he meant it though. If I were to be the emcee, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. No need for words at all. Bring on the choreShow me the money!!!


I am officially Joyce's bestest bestest bestest bestest friend right now! She wrote so in my notebook. Apart from Ceci, Wit Lyn and Harveena as her other bestest bestest bestest bestest girlfriends of course. Poor Joyce, she's at home without any means of contacting people now. Cheer up babe! You won't be grounded forever. Who knows, a certain weird person might just fly by and save you soon enough. *wink*


Int. Mercy please get well soon! Hope you're well and drink lots of water! Miss having you out for lunch although we went on Wednesday with our prettiful(pretty+beautiful) senior, Janice joining us soon before Cally Wally Pally went back home. Cheap day! *claps like the fair-skinned sissified quiz master dude* Simon of CyrenE. XD



_____________________________________________________________________________________


29 more days to we start one of the battles(Trials) of the massive suffocating !@#$%#%^%*%^#@!#%$@%$$#*#$% war(SPM). Say your prayers babies, time to stop flipping and start reading. Prepare your brain cells for battle!



Let there be love;
Good day.

No comments: