Sunday, August 24

C

Hello all.


This shall be a picture-post on Ed Westwick(Chuck)!
Why?
For I am the blogger,
and thou shalt read what hast been written if thou art here at present.
Mwahahahaha.
hahaha.
haha.
ha.
Okay.


I finished my Economics holiday homework
so I'm kindareally ridiculously HIGH.


Sorry sorry.
Back to Ed!
Won't post too many images cause I don't want to make your computers lag too much.
I can do another post another time if anyone would like me to.
*hint hint*
Get your pillows and hanky ready,
cause you're about to drool yourself silly!
Note : Watch out for his eyes cause they have the tendency to electrify.



chuckbasschuckbasschuckbasschuckbasschuckbasschuckbasschuckbasschuckbasschuckbasschuckbas
edwestwickedwestwickedwestwickedwestwickedwestwickedwestwickedwestwickedwestwickedwestwi





Ready or not?











You sure??















VERY sure???
[lol okay okay]







Eye Candy Time! :D






My very own McDreamy
[cue to swoon]



His eyes!!!
*faints*



The uniform of St. Jude
(where all the boys in Gossip Girl attend school)




He looks so so awesome in a tux
I love the umbrella he's holding here!



His crooked smile!
Who's the cutest of 'em all??
[From left:Chuck Bass(Ed Westwick!),
Nate Archibald(Chace Crawford),
Dan Humphrey(Penn Badgley)]




The main characters of Gossip Girl Season 1
[From left : Nate, Serena, Chuck, Blair, Dan, Jenny]




Here's Ed bidding you all a fair eventide!
*faints AGAIN for real*

No comments: