Thursday, August 21

Lightened

Hello friends and readers alike.



You hurt me(not intentionally of course). I am aware that it's a joke. Heck, everything is always a joke for you. But even the best of friends have a certain line they draw between each other. There are certain unspoken rules that have been silenced for far too long. Anyhow, I haven't felt this kind of hurt in a long time. Prolly cause I've been living in denial for quite some time now. You're gonna lose some really precious things if this keeps up you know. But maybe you're just finding yourself like all the rest of us are trying to do as well.



After watching so many movies and comparing them to reality, I find it all overrated, exaggerating, confusing and -most of the time- one BRILLIANT lie. Perhaps it is because the furthest I've been away from home is Thailand, or rather the fact that I'm just a mere student still stuck attending secondary school, but almost everything in the movies are so well-arranged and expected. Cliche, some would say. I don't know about you guys, but it's getting kind of tiring to watch the same plots with different twists air over and over again on screen. No offence to anyone whatsoever, but I absolutely see no sense in horror films. Do these people take pleasure in claiming money for scaring the crap out of people? I'd like to think they're quite out of their mind to come up with ideas as such. Brr, just the thought of horror films makes my hair stand on its end.



Thanks WenLi mei for that talk we had after the email you sent me! We finally got things off our chest huh? Don't worry so much about what's to come to be, things will fall into the right place most of the time. Unless of course you haven't done your best to prevent the worst from happening. You're gonna do awesome things. Love you more than my calculator can count. =)



Note to Jack : A swedish dude bought me via a facebook application called "OWNED"!!! Will post the image for you to see soon. :D

No comments: