Wednesday, October 3

For A Girl I Treasure.

Here's to a girl who spent my birthday with me along with Sin Ying when we were still immature kids running around everywhere in form 1, who never failed to keep the spirits of the people around her up, who never gave up on her house as a vice-captain when our captain faltered, who tried so very hard to keep her face straight even to the last second.


Here's to one of my most treasured friends I've ever had throughout my nearing 16 years of life.
My heart goes out to you and your family, Vivian.


It doesn't mean your dad has disappeared from the face of this earth, he lives on in our hearts.
And believe me, he'd be one proud father seeing you guys grow up and staying as a family and forming new ones too. I'm sure of it.




tag replies:
joel - you've got nothing to say huh? xD don't gimme gold anymore la. no need to return.
von - fuyooo can feel the cold wind wei... scary shyt. come back soon come back soon!
crystal - hello singapore sister school friend! you've been linked.
bryan - thanks bryan. really appreciate the nonsensical reply you gave that person.
april - amah!! you're linked. hieeeeeeeeee. (:
darren - someone came down from selangor last weekend... wonder who.. xD
cal - glad you're over that period of doubt. we'll stand up for each other from time to time!
euchuan - they all really no life seh. xD you sound like how mercy talks to joel. no life no life! thanks euchuan
and cal! you both the best couple i've ever met! (x

No comments: