Sunday, September 30

It's been a week full of a lil of everything.


The school had this huge prayer session thingy and mercy made me drum(i shuck arse at it big time), we didn't even have time to practise for the upcoming christmas concert so we could only go through our short sketch, we had choir practice too on wednesday afternoon and thursday morning for the lower sec girls, I paid a visit to my dentist, Dr. Roland, I did the most outrageous presentation on punjabis' culture on friday, not to mention softball training right after we collected our co-curicullum marks.


Phew, that was one mad week. Oh and did I mention Von brought me out for mamak two nights in a row on friday and saturday to meet up with our church people? Guess not. (:


Yvonne's just moved to Singapore cause of the 'out of this world' shift for her internship. And they don't even pay her! That's really stupid. You make your students pay to work at your outlets? That's really sweet. NOT.


To the person who actually took the time to point out that I am a faker and should probably go screw myself up, I'm suprised you've taken me into notice. I'm flattered that you've even bothered to care about how I am as a person. Thank you for the advice but I'm not a screw and furthermore, there isn't a screwdriver big enough for me to 'screw myself' with. Unless you mean it in that other way, which I can't possibly screw myself either for I'm but a girl. Thank you anyways!


Hey Von, thanks for everything. Just wanted to let you know. ((:

No comments: