Sunday, September 23

Can anyone finish game #20725 of freecell? If you can finish it, please tell me! I just can't seem to get it.


Through rough winds and dark clouds, may we always stick together and wait for the sun to shine again.
Through doubt and fear, may we always trust in each other and our respective point of views.
Through difficulties and hardships, may we pull ourselves through another challenge set by others.
Through misunderstandings and arguments, may we learn self-control and anger management.


I've always needed you there when things went wrong.
The only problem then was, I never learnt how to ask for help from you.
Even till now, I keep quiet but sometimes all I want of you is a bit of support to lean on.
We've come so far now, there's no point turning back.


Right?


Is there a point to give something this precious up after such a long period just because of a short while?
I'm sorry if I seem selfish to be holding on, but I just can't find enough courage to let go of things.
I guess it just matters too much for me. Just a little too much.


p/s : T'was you who made the endless nights of crying worth it. T'was you who pushed me through without you even knowing. Thank you for that.

No comments: