Thursday, September 20

Daddy's worst night.

I have a confession to make.


I'm starting to look forward to dinner cause it's became so much fun recently.

I'll let you in on what happened to Daddy just this evening till just half an hour ago.



My dad consumes everything on his plate real fast regardless of what is on it.

From the rice, to the greens, to the meat and all, he wallops everything by just a few mouthfuls.

So after he finishes his dinner, he went to the overhead cabinet to take his medicine.

You see, if a cabinet is over your head, you don't stand in the way of the cabinet section you're opening right?

Daddy did the direct opposite and it hit him right above his left eye where there's the bone that forms your eye sockets.



I guess you can imagine how much von, my mum, the maid and me were laughing.

After all, you don't see a fully grown-up man yelling his head off just cause he bumped his head with a cabinet door. xD

And believe it or not, this was only part I. The best was yet to come.



After rubbing his new-found 'bubu', he proceeded to the wet kitchen(we dine in the dry kitchen) to get water to 'wash down' his food.

Before I could even take my next spoonful of food, there was a loud thud and another groan.
He just got his cup from another cabinet that opens upwards and this time it came straight down on his head.

Of course this got us laughing even harder.
The poor soul was laughing along and looking so ashamed of himself. It was sooo funny!




Part III.

After dinner we all gathered in the family room upstairs.

Mum was watching tv while me and von were on the internet with the computers right beside the tv.

Daddy brought one of the few poofies from downstairs and sat himself down right in front of the organ chair he brought up on his second trip up.

He placed his laptop on the organ chair and started to do his work.

At around 11 or so, we heard a crack and search around for the source of it.

Then we found out that the poofy daddy was sitting on,




IT SUNK!




*lmao! xD*

No comments: