Thursday, September 13

Bad week.

Okay now first of all, this is the few mishaps I came to for this past week :

- I snapped my fingers till my right middle finger got a blister
- I cut my left middle finger(unintentionally of course) while cutting double-sided tape for my sister
- I got a ulcer right beside my lower lip which made brushing my teeth hurt
- I was almost suffocated by a huge pile of holiday homework, when the holiday only lasted for one day : today
- the comic book I brought to school got confiscated

And that's about it. Okay I admit, it's not all that terrible as you would have imagined but it was quite horrible for me.
Anyways! Forget about that, now that it's over. :)

To the fifth-formers I do know, congratulations!
You're finally nearing the end of your trial examination that has been on since forever!
Really think it's awesome you guys still find the time to come online and have fun and all. Good luck for the last of your papers! =D


eMOment(short for: eMO MOment)
I've always detested the sound of ambulances.
Why? Cause those things were the last vehicles my passed on relatives were on before they were lost to me.
It pains me to listen to that irritating siren when it makes me think of them and the loss I'm having to go through.
Do you think as I do too?