Sunday, October 28

Short and Simple.

There isn't much I feel like writing right now and moreover them muggings are causing me to stay up late and all. So I figured getting one or two icons could make a new post.

Short announcements :-

Dad's decided to go on a diet for this coming week. His birthday's wednesday and he says he's sticking to the diet even on that day. woot! Oh and we had Kim Gary's(the cs branch) for dinner yesterday. {Envy Me. Mwahahahaha!}


Oh and Uncle Wong, one of my closest uncles, took a fall at home and apparently his blood oozed like a fountain from the right side of his head. Get well soon Uncle Wong!

And the choir did exceptionally well for being so unfocused before our performance on Friday. Good job y'all! [Thanks much to Cal, Adeline and Sarah W. Cinta lu tiga banyak banyak! C'= ]

And we went visiting our late relatives today because of the upcoming all souls' day on 31st October. Also Dad's birthday. During my exam week. Whoa. X/

Back to the icons. =)
This is one doing a drum roll. [Lookie here Joel!]

And I just found this really cute.

Question : Why do roses melt girls'(majority) hearts? =]


Tag replies here!
Julia, went to your blog already. I can't believe Cal has a friggin grand piano! Unfair. And me no emomo. At least, I'll try not to be anymore. You do well for your muggings ya! =)
Bryan, thanks fantastico. what's with the boink again?? Lol.
Von, Daddy's birthday coming! We celebrating on tuesday night most probably, coming?
Dog shyt/crap, erm... could I have your name please?
Cal, thanks girl. We did a lot better than the one before. Good job and we won't let that old bat get us down! She can blame us and nag all she wants. x) *huggla*
Bryan(AGAIN), ask nat, what bomb larh?! tiba tiba, so random sia... xD

No comments: