Tuesday, October 16

And then there were 4.

Watch. You wait. I'm gonna plan something so chun-ted you're gonna drop dead out of shock.
Okay, that was random but for some reason. Hee. Some of you should know. (x

Today, I had lunch with Leroy and Joel.
And I'm supposed to blog about the gentlemanly-ness of Joel who paid for my lunch at vivo's today.
You see, we were in the middle of writing down our order when Leroy left to make a call.
So I quickly wrapped everything up and headed to the counter to foot the bill, leaving poor Joel looking like a lil' lost kid who was deserted by adults.
After I got back with their drinks, none of them realized I'd paid. Was quite amusing to watch them not see something so obvious.
Then when Joel found out, the both of them tried so very hard to return me the RM50 I came out with for lunch. That was when when gruesome parts came in that even made Joel lose his appetite. Imagine that. Hee.
So came our garlic bread, I went to get the cutlery and all.
Oh and did I mention Leroy can be such an arse sometimes? x) It's the things he say that can really make you scream and all.
Fyi, he said I'd make a good housewife. That dong. Sheesh.
Anyways, the pizza arrived soon after and we started indulging.
The pizza was awesome stuff. The chats were amusing to be involved in. So overall, it was
AN ENTERTAINING LUNCH FILLED WITH A PIZZA AND TWO DONGS. =D

Leroy was doing his thing, talking crap and eating and making calls. A very busy business man, he is.
Joel, was being Joel, and it didn't really help with him sitting opposite Leroy(who was on my right) and speaking ever so softly as though he didn't have much breath.
The duo were entertaining and funny, so lunch was quite enjoyable I must say. They even raced by daytona once. Interesting. *Joel jangan kembang eh. xD*
Leroy left for something else although his tuition was canceled, so Joel did some shopping with me for a bit till we headed back for home at 5pm. We went into Sinma where he went to emo one corner and then to McD to indulge their you'll-never-ever-get-sick-of-it cone sundaes. Oh and I found out I broke the bracelet WenLi gave me as a present for our anniversary as godsisters. *emo.* Thanks for the day guys! (:

One last thing, I got a new dog. AGAIN.
Isn't she adorable? That's Cappucino under our couch in the living room. Her tongue's so long she can't stick the whole thing in her mouth so a short part of it hangs loose just alil from her mouth. So now, I have Mocha, Latte, Expresso AND Cappucino! Weeeeeeeeeet. =D

p/s : My house, is now, a ZOO. *bite =B*
p/p/s: Happy 1 year 5 months WenLi mei. (:
p/p/p/s : Joel tengah kembang about his daytona skills.

Papercuts&Blisters©. [ For you I will.® ] { I Will Bite Your Head Off. =B } says:
anything to add in?
Joel says:

joel owned in daytona !

No comments: