Wednesday, October 17

Movie Day. =D


I watched Romeo+Juliet today. And after that I was feeling poetic and going 'Wherefore art thou O ...' to some I met online. T'was great fun. One of my favourite lines was from Romeo's mother. She went,
'Thou shalt stir no foot to seek a foe.'

I liked that line very much. She said that to Romeo's father when he was asking for his gun otherwise known as his 'long sword' for its length because the Montagues(Romeo's family) and the Capulets(Juliet's family) just had another gunfight at a petrol station. Goes to show that she didn't want to stir up trouble for either side.

The chief police's name was 'Captain Prince'. It totally got me thinking about my last dog who went missing late December last year, his name was prince too. And not to be racial and all here, but both of them were blacks. =X

Overall it was interesting listening to a screenplay done in Shakespeare's language and all that poetic feel of it. I absolutely love the music of the whole movie. The way they had the music intervals and the songs from 'lovefool' to the theme song, 'kissing you'. This would be my 5th time watching this movie and I still love it so very much. Thumbs' up to Shakespeare and director of the movie, Baz Luhrmann. Fabulous work, a job well done!

Another movie that made up another day. =)



Don't waste your time on me you're already the voice inside my head,
I miss you.

No comments: