Saturday, October 13

Time Will Tell.

When things don't go the way you want them to, learn to take them aside and deal with them before moving on.
It doesn't exactly help if you delay the 'dealing with it' part because very often it just makes things worse.
Things cropped up this week and there are some that I've dealt with already and a small one to be dealt with when school reopens.
And yet, I cannot help but feel the sudden change in me after having dealt with these ongoing issues.
It is frightening when you look at it from your own point of view, even though everyone around you is telling you it doesn't matter, everything's fine.

I'm sorry that I've ended things this way, but I really couldn't take any more from you.
I'm sorry that I'm going to end things my way, because you're really creeping me out a whole lot.
I'm sorry that I tire of negative humour so easily, that it seems I am one petty fellow.
I'm sorry I lost your fight, I didn't try my hardest.
I'm sorry I lashed out at you, even when you were trying to deal with what happened to you during the day.
I'm sorry that my dad lashed out at you both, even when you clearly stated which direction and turnings he was supposed to turn into.
I'm sorry that I've neglected your feelings, even though you never fail to watch out for me.
I'm sorry things turned out this way, we may never be friends again but I wish you luck. For you have tired me with all your nonsensical self-pity. I'm sorry if I did hurt you.


p/s : The mamak session I just had with Fann, Cal, Eu Chuan and Zeke was fun. It helped bring my spirits up. At least, for a lil while. Thanks guys and sorry about my dad. He was having one of those times. You guys understand. =X

No comments: