Thursday, October 4

Boredom + Internet Connection.

Boredom leads to drastic measures. Well, in my case that is. Bear with me, will you? x)

~~~

Your Japanese Name Is...

Satoko Kimura
interesting...


Your Russian Name Is...

Fayina Thedya Popov
Popov?! O_o


Your Old Fashioned Name Is...

Agnes Kesteven
But that's my buddy's name!


You Should Play the Guitar

You're very independent - both in spirit and in the way you learn.
You can teach yourself almost anything, even if it makes your fingers bleed.

You're not really the type to sit patiently through a music lesson - or do things by the book.
It's more your style to master the fundamentals and see where they take you.

Highly creative and a bit eclectic, you need a wide range of music to play.
You could emerge as a sensitive songwriter... or a manic rock star.

Your dominant personality characteristic: being rebellious

Your secondary personality characteristic: tenacity


Your Blog Should Be Purple

You're an expressive, offbeat blogger who tends to write about anything and everything.
You tend to set blogging trends, and you're the most likely to write your own meme or survey.
You are a bit distant though. Your blog is all about you - not what anyone else has to say.
But but but... I don't even like purple very much! ):


Your Theme Song is Back in Black by AC/DC

"Back in black, I hit the sack,
I've been too long, I'm glad to be back"

Things sometimes get really crazy for you, and sometimes you have to get away from all the chaos.
But each time you stage your comeback, it's even better than the last!

Never heard of it before..

Your English Skills:

Punctuation: 80%
Grammar: 40%
Spelling: 40%
Vocabulary: 20%
Joel, right in your face! I'm not even that good in English! xD


Your Inner Muse is Urania

You are most like this muse of astronomy.
Your head is in the stars, and you look to the future.
You give off a heavenly, mysterious vibe.
And you're not too bad at predicting the future.
What Muse Are You?
I don't really care what kind of muse I am, but i do care about the band named MUSE though.. =D

~~~

By the end of everything, I lost quite a number of evaluations I got from blogthings cause I accidentally backspaced them away.. Boohoo! Guess I'll save them up for next time. A thousand apologies for consuming your time, y'all. (:

No comments: