Thursday, April 30

joy ceLLS.

picture taken on 18th of October, 2008 at Wit Lyn's place.
[from left : Harv, Ceci, Sara, Merce and Joyce]



Today is the day Joyce turned 18.
EIGHTEEN! =D

Known as my bestest bestest bestest bestest bestest(5 times kay) friend,
Joyce has been one heck of a person to know.

It was pretty awesome cause you asked me out to spend the day with you.
I acted as though I forgot it was your birthday the whole day. lol. I apologise if you're mad at me.
I'm really(times infinity) honoured, so

Happy 18th Birthday Joyce!


Met up at about 10.27am in MPH where they display the globes, where we were both smiling like maniacs cause it's been a long time. Had a drink at Starbucks that came with a nice loooong talk and walked around. Ate our very late lunch at Secret Recipe where Ceci joined us just before we asked for the bill. Then we walked, took pictures and laughed around before leaving Joyce with her mum in the jewelry shop downstairs.

Thanks for hanging today, having that talk, buying stuff with me, the laughs, pictures and all else. It was really nice to see you and we'll hang again soon! Hugs. *grins*

p/s : Don't forget to tell me what's happening with you and all. I'm really horrible at keeping in touch with people.


"Tell me your secrets, nurseask me your questions."
-Coldplay

No comments: