Thursday, April 16

DnA overloaD

It's all a blur.
You used to be the discipline of the house, the one who hated noise. I always thought you disliked me among us all, probably cause you never once failed to shout my name out of us. I found out what you had done, and when I questioned the other party, the truth was kept from me still. At that time it was no wonder to me why you were always so distant and proud, so near yet unreachable. I tried to show you how much I liked you despite all the negativity you gave me. I remember once during what I regarded a special day you lashed out at me just cause I was doing two things at the same time. I even thought you despised me at one point. I was never good enough, careful enough, quiet enough, inactive enough, nice-looking enough. Heck, I've tried. I've given, maybe not my all, but a fair bit to keep this up. Sure you're cool at times, but when it hurts, Christ it really does hurt. I really don't think I can do this anymore. In any case, I'm sorry I'm not good enough and I haven't tried hard enough in your eyes.



You know how we humans tend to do things for others, wanting to keep their best interests at heart, that sometimes we do too much and end up pushing that person too far?

I get it.
Papa, Mummy, everyone else.
I really absolutely do.
That you're all trying to help me out.


But this time, you really have gone too far.



"I know you don't know me, but I love you."
-Big Fish

No comments: