Tuesday, April 7

3 messages and a thought

Simple messages, they tend to say a lot. Or at least, to me they do.
I asked 3 very different individuals for something for my post, and here's what they wrote for me to copy and paste.


From Ceci :
"I LOVE YOU SARAAAAAAAAAAA !
xoxo, Cecilia. ;]"


From Suphatta :
"not a single salty tear.
not a feeling in my chest.
baby i'm feeling no stress.
i'm too fly to be depressed."


From Farhan :
"There's a girl,
I met not that recently,
I fell in love silently

Listen to my heart intently.
Its' beating alongside hers',
I have the tears,
Tears of joy I meant.
She's making my heart dent.

Hallucinations,
Filling by visions,
By missions,
By illusions.

I see images,
Photos,
Shapes,
Caricatures.
All and only hers'.

I am insane,
Criminally insane at that.
I wanna hug you so tight,
Never letting go,
Because as of now, you are my glow.

Embracing you in my arms,
Would be the perfect fairytale love story.
I've read it all in books,
Now its' time to put fiction to reality.
I'll love you indefinitely...

The wind,
Blowing through your hair.
Oh, I can just imagine,
How sweet you'll look.
And I'll just be staring at you,
That's' all I'll be able to do.
Cause' I'm mesmerized."


I noticed that Cecilia wrote hers for me, Suphatta wrote hers for herself and Farhan wrote his for someone else. It's interesting, that they wrote something for different people for a common receiver; me. In any case thank you Ceci, Phatta, and Couchie!



On the other hand,


Dying for something or someone to hold on to.

No comments: