Monday, April 6

Uncertainty

Sometimes I wonder what it'd be like to be a 'Fred' and have my own 'Judy'.
But in my case, it'll have to be the other way around.
"I'm not a stalker! Urgh." - funny dude, Fred is. A sad one too.
Then I chicken out when the phobia kicks in.
And I find myself awakening to reality once more.


What if I know I'm wasting time yet know not what to do?
What if I can't think of what I should do next?
What if I am afraid of being uncertain?
What if I don't took my next step?
What if I got it at my first try?
What if I had done better?
What if I tried harder?
What if I don't lie?
What if I cry?
What if?


Don't give up on me.
Not when there is so much I know I can do.
Don't stop believing that I'm trying.
Don't stop trying with me.


p/s : Cino is ill. I don't know what I can do to help. It's frustrating watching her like this.

"Why live life from dream to dream,
and dread the day when dreaming ends?"
-Satine

1 comment:

Malaria Max said...

eheh. I never knew cino was a girl.. up till now.