Friday, April 17

Of the has-beens and what's to come


I've been told ever since I could understand words that every step I take will form what's to be one day. Every decision, every action, every word have I uttered and every emotion that has ever probed my heartstrings, they have all been compiled into my life; my story. All the possibilities in the world are merely waiting to unfurl. Sure the road ahead seems a little too dark for me now, but I'm sure we're all going to survive just fine. And even though it's inevitable that I'm going to change, no matter for better or worse, I'm quite sure I am going to miss this me today(ring a bell, Clara?). After all, we're all here for some reason, though we might not be aware of whatever it is just yet. Let's just wait and see what happens shall we?


"I brave fire and I brave rain."
-Evan and Jaron

No comments: