Thursday, April 9

Nightmares

A : Vicious-looking sheep bit at me and my clothes as my friends and I passed them by on a dark deserted road. One by one, I lost the whole group till I was one and on my own.

B : I lie flat, unable to move, as a mattress in a store. They just keep coming, an endless line of people sitting on me, testing the comfort I offer. And all I can do is to be an immobile statue and get sat on.

C : Hands reach into my covers and grab my legs as I slept on my bed. I lift my head and get ready to scream, but what I see is so horrible I can't find my voice.

D : Voices ring all around me. They come from all directions, urgent whispers and rushed words altogether, all fighting to be heard first. But as I look around, there's nothing but the dark.

E : Looking in a mirror and seeing something that shouldn't be there, there.

F : In the midst of brushing my teeth, a scary mask with an eerie laugh pops out from the door frame.

G : Walking across a busy road, I walk hand-in-hand with someone dear. All of a sudden, angry horns are blasting and the hand I'm holding onto is gone.

H : Sleeping right after an intense Chendol eating session, a huge green goo with chendol sticking out chases after me, screaming 'why did you eat meeeee".

I : Getting woken up in the middle of the night by the explosion of a gunshot outside the room, getting up and opening the door to both my parents lying face down on the floor, dead.

J : The time on my cell shows it's 11pm. Eleven at night. And yet it's as though no one's at home. I mean, sure, I'm home now and so is my maid and our 3 dogs. The koi fishes have gone for a short stay at dad's friend's place. Other than that, silence deafens my hearing. Everything's in place, but there's nothing at all.




So tell me,
which of the above scares you?;
which of the above seems hilarious?;
and which seems most likely to happen?.
Comments please.


"Tripping eyes and flooded lungs,
Northern downpour sends its love."
-Northern Downpour, Panic! At the Disco

2 comments:

Unknown said...

because you said please.

A- was creepy because I misread it, i thought you said your friends were vicious looking sheep.

B- if I woke up as a mattress, it would only be a nightmare if I wasn't in IKEA. What can I say, swedes make good furniture.

C- scared me. But I'm not a big fan of talking so it could be worse.

D- nah, not so scary. I would realize that I was in a dream. Unless I really wasn't. In which case, I'd be at a really sick party.

E- Like a zit? Or like an extra head growing out of your neck. Either way, it's more weird than scary.

F- lol. Laugh back!

G- Brutal. It'd be messy too.

H- I didn't eat mee, i ate chendol. Problem solved.

I- Weird. Both dead, but only one gunshot. Tell Sherlock case is closed.

J- Note to self, stay away from Panadol.

Now, I'll tell you what would scare the shite outta me:
Waking up in the middle of the night, and seeing a humanoid-gollum like creature staring at me through the window, and then crawling away. It's creepy because it doesn't actually make physical contact or that would hurt. It just is there one minute and gone the next. No brutal bloody deaths, no awkward after-scare moments(like what happens AFTER that eerie laughing thing in the bathroom happens?). yup. I've got so much time on my hands I just wrote a comment longer than your post.

¿~von~? said...

the chendol thing happened right???
HAHAHAHA
E is quite scary too!