Tuesday, May 5

Ce cher ami

We once stood together, a well bonded circle. But it is no more complete, it's just a broken string now. It's as if we're all wearing blindfolds, walking around but never touching. I don't get it, why can't you all see? I just feel like taking you by your shoulders and shaking you awake.



What's so hard to understand?



Maybe there was never a circle to begin with. Perhaps it was just my wishful thinking, my silly imagination running wild on its own. Don't try to tell me how to feel, even if I don't seem to be alright. I can't keep up with everything, I am but a human.


That wall of shame I have just keeps building up but I'm not afraid of others seeing it.

I shouldn't be afraid, no, I shouldn't harbor any fear at all. No, I'll rise and blind everyone else but me.

And maybe the others will squint and falter.



Then again, I should stop living in the past.

Oh well, back to reality. Bed now, g'd night!

"But sometimes it's a good hurt."
-Incubus

No comments: