Monday, May 25

24.05.09 - day + night

Went out to hang with my bud(short for buddy), Agnes. It's been a long while since we both been out together to just to chill. Walked, talked, laughed, shopped and all else at City Square. It was good catching with you bud! :D


Met a couple of ex-schoolmates from Convent with their current college mates at Vivo. Said hi and had a short chat, then left to continue our walking cause we were going to have dinner together with them and Si Wei later on at night in celebration of Si Wei turning 18. Si Wei came over and fetched us to the Korean restaurant where I had my first Korean meal. We had kimchi(vege with some spicy paste), loads of other tiny dishes, meat and lettuce, ricecakes, and some form of steamboat as well. Oh and we drank soju(traditional Korean wine)! Si Wei got really red after a cup or two.


All in all, I got to catch up with Agnes, Si Wei, Esther and Tracy yesterday. I even got to listen to some Korean music from Tracy's laptop(lol). Sorry your present wasn't as awesome as the ones from the others Si Wei, I didn't have time to prepare. Thanks for dinner and the ride, and the girls for a good meal together. Kamsahamida!



Here are the pictures.


Food(whole table view)

Food(steamboat and other dishes)

Tracy, Si Wei, Agnes


Esther, me


bud and me at the parking lot
while waiting for Si Wei and Esther to come back


More pictures and a different POV here.

"Send a little smile my way."

No comments: