Friday, May 29

Got time to kill?

Watch this cutie brawl his brains out by singing Hey Jude by music legend The Beatles. Oh and fyi, he's Korean.



My favourite part : 1.17 till 1.24
"Better better better better better AHHHHHHHH!"
(yes I'm aware he missed one 'better')


"Everybody don't move! I've dropped me brain."
-Captain Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean


edit : 11.57pm

I wonder.

We share more prominent things than anybody else we know.And yet, it seems to me as though we're deteriorating into something less than strangers. I don't know what to feel anymore, and still I wonder about your feelings too. Don't think I'll be here all the time, because everyone leaves for their own path some time and I'm fairly certain I am about to embark on my journey soon enough. I hope you're well, take care and it's alright if I have to get a gist of what you're going through through someone else. Things happen; deal with it. There is no pain now, only silence.


"I pray for you every night before I turn in."

No comments: