Wednesday, June 3

Heh

I've recently been down with a fever, irritating cough and an endless come-and-go-as-it-pleases flu. Am much better now cause I refuse to sleep too much in case I get lethargic.


I drove todayyyy. Ahahhahahha. It was interesting. And I haven't even gotten my L license yet. Did turns, balanced the oil and clutch, changed gears, reverse parking. My instructor says I should address him as
Uncle Fong. Hah! He's not bad, said I learned my reverse parking procedures faster than anyone he's ever taught. Cute, in a elderly sort of way kind of cute. I'm so proud. My engine died 3 times though; twice while I was doing my parking cause I didn't step on the clutch fully, the other was when I let my clutch go too fast while trying to balance the oil and clutch. My left leg went numb towards the end, but it was all good. We had a few laughs in the car. Oh and btw, even though it says '3 Jam Amali' meaning a lesson for 3 hours, after he went to the toilet and supervised his other 2 students taking the JPJ test today plus how much earlier we came back from my lesson, I think the lesson only took about 2 and a half hours at most. More lessons please! :D

p/s : My student pass has been approved! Will be going down to Singapore to make my payment and get my medical check-up done.


"With or without you, it's different yet the same."

No comments: