Tuesday, June 9

White, black and other

'What have you become?'


That's a question I ask myself fairly often these days. Just watching the people around me now, it doesn't take much to realize how different they are right now compared to when I first met them.



Take Jackson for instance. I met him in church a few years back if I remember correctly. Got to know him better when we were in the outreach team for a camp. At first he was this quiet guy who didn't have anything to say in particular. Even asking him a question might not have earned you an answer. Then later on, bit by bit, we got to know Jackson as quite a joker. Now, he is one of the few people I know who can make people crack up just by his facial expression.



It can get frustrating, trying to figure out why certain people behave a certain way when their actions/words/thoughts make no sense whatsoever from your point of view.


But then again, if we have trouble with who we are ourselves what right have we to question the actions/words/thoughts of others?


Is a zebra black with white stripes or white with black stripes?

Why then is a tiger known to be orange-brown with black stripes and a white tummy?

If the plural of 'mouse' is 'mice', why isn't the plural of 'house' 'hice'?

Why can't I do anything but watch you hurt your own self?


Side note :
Jackson's answer to my question regarding zebras was and I quote, "They might not be black and white after all, who knows? They could be transparent!"


"Oh and this is but the tip of the iceberg."

1 comment:

michael said...

Well I guess the color with the largest percentage, is the animals
right-full color....