Tuesday, June 30

College

Day 2 of college has passed and I'm doing good. My two classes I've had so far consisted of more than 100 people. Social Behaviour Studies(SBS) was alright, we have already been given a group assignment even on the first day. Techniques of Professional Speaking and Writing(TPSW) was today and boy is this lecturer unpredictable. We were talking about our Oral Presentation upon handing up a Written Report when he suddenly asked how he could determine how good our written English was. We ended up writing a simple essay about 250-300 words long titled 'Why did I choose Mass Comm', and told we could leave after handing up our essay. Presentation tomorrow! I feel like I'm going bald already. Ahhhhh. D:

p/s : I have 3 people to hang out with now. 3 and counting!


"People at the back did you hear me I said listen!"

No comments: