Thursday, May 7

Where I'm to go

In or out doesn't really matter. I can't seem to close an eye but now there's just no point. Amidst the dark, wondering where to go. I've been doing circles. But if you know, you'd show. Collapse and pray that someone might take the time to notice your absence, else prepare instruments to stitch yourself right up. Coruscate if you will, just don't hog the limelight and keep it from the rest of us. Between burnt wet wood and wet burnt wood, they're similar yet not the same. As for me I have chosen to follow the ephemeral. Uncover your aegis all of you, I dare you.



It has been finalised. I will be starting my course at Management Development Institution of Singapore(MDIS) on the 29th of June. As of today I am left with 53 days before I go back to facing paper and studies. I'll be doing Mass Communications there for about 33 months, and then I'll come out with a degree. A mere 2 years and 9 months! I won't deny the waves of fear and nerves hitting me now and then, it's torturous to a certain extent. Not knowing what to expect, not knowing what I'm getting into, not knowing how I'll do. But then again, that's just about how everyone else feels at some point of their lives. I was told that I need to be outspoken. And towards the end, I'll have to make a 3-weeks long trip to Oklahoma City University where I'll finish the last of my degree course.

It's crazy, I know.

I decided to post that just so I don't have to go around telling everyone. People who read this shall know and the others who don't would have to ask me to find out. Oh and I'll be travelling in and out of Singapore on the days when I have my classes, anyone up for being my travel partner?


p/s : Hooked onto Tegan and Sara! :D


"Last night I was writing about you."
-Tegan and Sara

No comments: