Tuesday, May 26

Deprived Pt I - Food

I feel like poo today.


Why?


My stomach is growling, and it rained today.


In short, I'm really hungry plus I don't really like it when it rains and I'm stuck at home.


Cause my dad, I told him last night just before I turned in.


And still, he forgot to buy me my lunch.


D':


Oh and he just rang the house line saying he needed me to open the auto-gate cause he forgot his remote. I thought he finally came home with my lunch or in this case a really late lunch, but he came home with his *'fish friends' instead.

[* = friends of my dad who rear japanese koi at home]


Sigh.



p/s : On a lighter note, visit Ceci's blog to see what nonsense I came up with while talking to her yesterday.


"Ohana means family.
Family means nobody gets left behind.
Or forgotten."
-Lilo & Stitch

No comments: