Wednesday, October 1

My '08 Hari Raya

Although I'm not one who goes all excited cause it's Hari Raya, I did have a wee bit of fun celebrating it by visiting Arif's house. Mercy came over after tuition at a little over 11.30am, waited for me to shower, and then off we headed to Arif's place. We had a very quiet lunch that involved a fair amount of jokes and laughs, and not to mention the food that was laid out on the table! Sorry if we intruded Arif, it was a really good meal and we had fun. Thanks and selamat Hari Raya DATUK(i still don't get it,bah)!


After lunch at Arif's, we walked out to the main road to hail two taxis to transport the six of us(SiWei, Tracy, Melanie, Mercy, Serah and me) to City Square. Caught Mama Mia!(is that how you spell it? With a space??) along with the bafoons. One would imagine how different two different cliques would react to watching the same movie together. Oh well, at least I had Serah and Mel singing and bouncing away to all the Abba songs that came on. We had a grand time laughing our heads off at some of the dance moves and scenes. [note: Serah still wasn't able to pay a visit to Action City but there wasn't much action this time as the last experience we had]


Headed home when I met mumsy and family who were with Max too. Left Mercy with Serah and Mel, so that she could accompany Adeline after the duo left for tuition. Finally met up with Merce and Mel at Roost after getting a little lost. Sorry I was late. So we talked and had a blast there. We were still impressed with the place and its atmosphere despite going there for a few times now. Of course, it was a totally different experience as it was our first time dining there together. Mel snapped pictures like the paparazzi does, while Mercy told me stories and other stuff. There were a lot of weird people around. Funny funny people. We laughed and laughed. Merce made a video of me laughing and whining. Mel sent it to her phone. Now God knows what I'm in for. Serah, we need to come up with a plan to retaliate them!! Merce sent me back home a little after 9pm.


So that was my day. Lots of laughing and fun involved, just the way I like my days to be. I'm going to the beach tomorrow with my family. Can't wait! Oh and by the way, pictures of today were taken by Mel, so it might take me a while to get them up. Unless she posts them that is.


Many thanks to WenLi for introducing a band called Until June to me. I have now fallen in love with one of their songs called You Do. The lyrics aren't a whole lot, but they speak really clearly and deliver the message very directly. Check it out if you have a minute or two.


Can someone please introduce me to bands that play New Age music? Indie would be nice too. Not too heavy, I listen to lyrics mostly. Let me know if you think I need to have a listen to your songlists!


Okay time to grab some shut-eye. Gotta get up bright and early tomorrow cause
I'M GOING TO THE BEACHHHHHHHH!!!!!! :DDDDDDD

No comments: