Thursday, October 23

The whos of me

Who am I?
I've been thinking and trying to come up with an answer to this question I've been asking myself since forever.
And everything I come up with will vary by every second.
At other times, I can't even conjure up a satisfactory answer to the question above.


Yes, I come from a family of 5.
Yes, I never met my grandfather because he was gone even before I came into the world.
Yes, I have had good friends who're now just friends, and just friends who're now good friends.
Yes, I'm a Catholic.
Yes, I play many different instruments even though I don't learn most of them.
Yes, I can sing both in a choir and on my own.
Yes, I've always loved having pet dogs.
Yes, I love reading.
Yes, I'm crazy about vampires, Ed Westwick, Patrick Dempsey and all the other awesome stuff I love in this world.
Yes, I'm not in science stream but in accounts' and people have called me stupid.


I mean, so what? Doesn't mean I'm in accounts' stream it goes to show that I'm not a bright individual. We all fight our own battles. I'm fighting one with my studies, a fierce one at that. And don't think I'm not trying now, because of that front I put up all the time. I'm studying, but it's just not going into my head. You're probably thinking I'm not studying the right way, have it your way then. I'm trying, so there.


Coming back to the topic, who am I??? I'm going to associate this 'who am i' business with the past, present and future. Because if I were to ask myself today who I am, it'll be the present. But at the same time, it'd be tomorrow's past and I'll be who I am in the future anyhow. Who am I, who was I and who will I be?


Now here's a random thought, am I the only one wondering about this complicating question? No, don't answer that.


As time ticks by, I realize I'm running out of time in secondary school, one of the many chapters of life I'm to go through. Boy, how time flies. Before you know it, a girl from the class next door will be married and will have kids(yes she's getting married next year), a few of us will have moved away and many others out into the world. Dang I feel old. Ah well, shan't talk about the leaving part now.


Here's a question;
Who will you be?


p/s : Will blog about the party Wit Lyn threw on the night of 18th soon. Is it me or has streamyx slowed down?




Till next time,
Shut them windows to keep the chills out.

2 comments:

Malaria Max said...

Streamyx has always been slow. crappy piece of shit.

Pearl Wong-Tey said...

I still can't understand why ppl have this weird notion that ppl who do science are really smart and only the smart will become doctors...it's a cruel world out there, and i totally get what u mean in this post....be strong...and i know you'll be fine...